VOSTOK Komandirskie diving watch 0m automatic 2416/0706 Russian watch
- Automatic movement 2416 Vostok
- Waterproof 0m (ATM)
- Stainless steel bracelet with safety folding clasp
- Screwed bottom, stainless steel
- A wonderful collector’s item!
A real classic – Made in Russia. The automatic mechanical movement cal. 2416 with 31 stones, shock protection, 19,800 vibrations and approx. 31-hour power reserve is a robust and technically perfect product from Russia.
The popular Russian Vostok watches delight watch collectors all over the world and are an affordable entry into the world of mechanical watches. An ideal gift.
Vostok watches, are still produced today in the Russian city of Chistopol in the Russian province of Tatarstan. The factory started production in Moscow, but was relocated to Chistopol in the course of the Second World War because the factory produced important military products.
- 31-jewel automatic movement 2416 Vostok by the Chistopol watch factory, date, quick date setting, shockproof, power reserve 31 hours.
- black dial, white lettering, in pos. “12:00” the Cyrillic inscription “Komandirskie” (commander’s watch), hour positions with luminous material
- metal hands with luminous material, central seconds
- Date in pos. “3:00”, quick date adjustment via the crown
- brushed case, stainless steel, ø42mm (measured without crown and ribbon connections), height 15mm
- outer bezel, brushed, freely adjustable on both sides
- slightly curved watch glass made of plastic
- handy screw-down crown in pos. “3:00”
- screwed bottom, stainless steel
- waterproof 0m (ATM)
- Stainless steel bracelet with safety folding clasp, bandwidth mm
Time display: hours / minutes / seconds / date
INDICATORS | SHOW:
Central seconds hand, central hour hand, central minute hand, date window at position 3
Brushed stainless steel, rotating bezel, lug width mm, ATM waterproof, slightly curved acrylic glass, steel base, 42mm, height: 15mm
Dial: black, hands: metallic with luminous color, digits / indices: white & white luminous color, scales: white
After the purchase
Watches are checked by our watchmaker for at least 1 day. Many of our watches are New Old Stock, especially these watches are measured by our watchmaker on the timing machine, adjusted if necessary and subjected to a service. Please be patient that these watches cannot be dispatched on the same day.
We usually send with DHL, Deutsche Post Brief with PRIO, or on request with DHL Express.
International Shipping: The situation for international shipping is unfortunately still very difficult. Sometimes we now have high costs internationally because a cheap shipping method is out of the question for us. The transit times are incalculable for us due to the shipping changeover by sea. This can be weeks longer or even months! For the time being, we therefore only offer more expensive shipping methods such as DHL Premium or DHL Express in some countries. As soon as we can offer cheaper shipping methods again, we will activate them again. Thank you for your understanding.
Service and repairs
We have specialized in the repair of Russian clocks and movements for over 25 years. In our fully equipped watchmaker’s workshop, everything around your Russian watch can usually be serviced, repaired or repaired by one of our watchmakers. That is the advantage of our mechanical watches.
POLJOTUHREN – Russian collector’s watches eK – Juri Levenbeg
We have been trading in Russian watches from the brands Poljot, Strela, Aviator, Buran, Vostok, Molnija, Slava, Raketa and many more since 1988. We run our own master watchmaker’s workshop in the center of Munich. Service and quality are particularly important to us when it comes to our mechanical watches.
|Uhrwerk||Mechanisch (Automatischer Aufzug)|
|Wasserdichtigkeit||0 m ( ATM)|
|Anzahl der Steine||31 Steine|
|Herstellungsland und -region||Russische Föderation|