- Men’s Watches
- Women’s Watches
- View All
click & collect | Shop online, free pick up in-store
Orient M-Force 70th Anniversary RA-AC0L03B00B Automatic Black Stealth Divers
Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The new M-Force ACOL features a further toughened case with a protection shield, guarding the screw-down crown and the bezel and is capable of resisting tremendous external pressure or shock. The silicon strap has its troughs arranged at shorter pitches, providing a superior grip and thus, an overall greater wrist comfort. The sapphire crystal with ARC offers a remarkable visibility.
Stainless Steel Case
Luminous Hands And Markers
Uni Directional Rotating Bezel
Screw Down Crown
Screwed Case Back
0M Water Resistance
Approximate Case Diameter: 47mm
Approximate Case Thickness: 14mm
Are brand new, first quality, with all original parts and authenticity.
Have the original manufacturer’s serial numbers intact.
Are all genuine pieces. We do not sell refurbished watches. The pieces are not factory seconds or replica products.
Chronospride will service every watch sold on our website for up to 1 year after purchase. The warranty covers various symptoms such as abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time. The warranty program covers these issues.
Click here for more detail about Warranty Terms and Conditions
WHATS NOT COVERED:
Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product. Chronospride does not service watches with any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bezel, watch bracelet, straps. Also from screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
When a third party causes the damage to the watch, this voids the warranty from Chronospride. This limited warranty does not cover any damage especially if there is evidence of usage under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties. Also, Chronospride will not cover water damage under any circumstance. We recommend you do not swim or shower with any watch other than a divers watch even if it is “water resistant”.
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws. Also the crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Also, outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Also, any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- A screw down crown is a feature of a water resistant watch. Make sure that the screw is secure on the crown at all times. This helps keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by Chronospride nor any manufacturer.
- Also, Chronospride’s warranty doesn’t cover watch batteries.
Watches are only resistant to water under certain specific conditions. No wristwatch is truly waterproof. If you use your watch within the water resistance limits specified by the manufacturer, you should get many years of dependable service from it.
To avoid damage to a diving watch, always be certain that the crown and case are screwed down before submerging the watch in water. This will help avoid damage to a diving watch.
In addition, to prevent corrosion of sensitive watch materials, always clean the watch. You can use fresh water after submerging in salt water.
- We fully understand that buying an expensive item over the internet can be a very anxious process. We therefore offer a 30 days money back Guarantee. That allows you to have the watch fully inspected locally.
- Our sole purpose is to make sure that you are happy. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any purchase from the store you can return your purchase for either an exchange or a refund.
- Any item returned must contain all retail packaging and have any tags and labels still attached and the item must show no signs of use. A correctly supplied item where the buyer has changed their mind, the cost of the return is the responsibility of the buyer. If a defective or incorrectly supplied item is sent the cost of the return postage will be refunded back to the buyer.
- The watch needs to be returned to us within 30 days.
- All items must be returned with tracking and by a signed for delivery service as we can not be held responsible or refund items lost in the post.
- All refunds will be processed within 48 hours of the item being received and unless we have send either an incorrect or defective item a full refund will be provided with a deduction for the cost of the original postage
- We will not accept any returned items, particularly watches that have been sent in a ‘Jiffy’ type bubble envelope. This is not sufficient enough to protect the contents or the retail packaging from being crushed. Please either re- use the cardboard box we sent your item in or use something similar. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure we receive the item back in perfect condition.
- Worldwide Customers – On the customs declaration form please indicate you are returning unsuitable goods to the original vendor. Failure to do this may cause delays and more importantly if we have to pay customs taxes to receive our item back because the customs declaration form has been incorrectly completed then this sum will be deducted from any refund made.
- Returns Policy
© Copyright CHRONOSPRIDE