About The Lum-Tech V6Quick OverviewThe Lum-Tec V6 is a luxury watch that features a sharp geometric design. It comes with two different watch straps and three buckles. The dial is matte black with lume layered on top of rose gold. The watch comes with a lifetime of free adjustments and a one-year warranty. It is water resistant up to 100 meters.
44mm width excluding crown.
22mm lug width.
Weight on leather strap 123g/4.3 oz.
316L stainless steel.
Titanium carbide PVD hard coating (two tone black and rose gold).
Alternating brushed and high polished finish.
28,800 BPH Miyota Japan ultra-slim automatic movement with hacking and handwinding features.
Sapphire crystal with double side anti-reflective coating.
Threaded sapphire display caseback (with same double side AR coating as front sapphire).
LUM-TEC MDV Technology(registered trademark).
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
2 straps included: Leather and molded rubber.
One year limited warranty.
Free lifetime timing adjustments.
About Lum-Tec WatchesMaximum Darkness Visibility.
Every LUM-TEC watch features exclusive MDV Technology.
This is a special 8 layer application of ultra bright glowing Super-Luminova photo-luminescent material.
MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
Experience the ultimate wristwatch.
“Our watches are designed with feedback from watch collectors around the world”
Lum-Tec writes: “Our company brings features and quality normally not thought possible without spending thousands of dollars.
We are in the business of making custom and limited edition watches, creating unique designs and pioneering new luminous application technologies to apply to wristwatches.”
Standard features in every LUM-TEC watch:
– MDV Technology(registered trademark) Extreme luminous hands and dials.
– 316L surgical grade stainless steel or tungsten carbide.
– Thick top grade sapphire crystals.
– Top grade anti-reflective crystal coatings.
– Top grade straps or bracelets.
– Titanium carbide PVD hard coatings on some models.
– Large case designs. 38mm-50mm sizes.
– Exclusivity. All watches are numbered limited editions.
– 100 meters/330 ft. minimum water resistance.
– Full feature heavy duty movements.
– Lifetime timing adjustments on mechanical models.
– Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
– One year limited warranty.
– Highest grade packaging and display box set.
– Design, assembling, testing, adjusting and quality control in USA.
|Style||Luxury: Sport Styles|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Japan|
|UPC||Does not apply|