First Class Watches
Brand Authorised UK Retailer
We are an authorised UK retailer for more than 150 brands of watches and jewellery. All items are complete with the official manufacturer warranty (see below) and are 100% genuine. Rated excellent on both eBay and Trustpilot by over 15,000 independent reviews, you can shop with confidence.
Festina was founded by the Stüdi family in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1902. The brand has stayed true to its Swiss heritage, despite being based in Barcelona, Spain, since the second world war, by using precise and reliable Swiss-made movements. The name Festina comes from the Latin phrase ‘festina lente’ which means ‘make haste, slowly’. This encompasses the brand’s philosophy of consistently progressing within the watch industry but taking enough time to ensure that each timepiece is designed and built to an impressively high standard.
Core Features of a Festina Watch:
- Festina produce watches in a wide range of designs , including chronographs , dress watches , and smartwatches .
- Each of the watches has been created with high-quality materials , but the brand ensures that each of their timepieces remains affordable .
- Festina uses a variety of movements in the watches, including both quartz and automatic mechanisms , to make sure that there is a perfect Festina model for every collector.
- All of the watches have a level of water resistance that makes them suitable for everyday wear .
Model Specifications F423/2:
- This chronograph model features a square blue dial with three sub-dials .
- The dial exhibits silver baton indices and silver hour, minute and second hands .
- Mineral glass protects the dial.
- A square 316L stainless steel case frames the dial. It measures 36mm in diameter and features a crown and two pushers .
- The watch is powered by a quartz movement .
- This model is water-resistant up to 50 metres (5 bar).
- The watch is finished with a 316L stainless steel bracelet that fastens with a button flap.
As an authorised dealer of Festina all our products are complete with:
- Festina 2 Year Guarantee – fully stamped & dated (where appropriate)
- Instruction Manual
- Presentation Box
- Men’s Watches
- Movement & Power
- Battery Powered Quartz
- Movement Origin
- Japanese Movement
- Event Pages
- Black Friday, Boxing Day, Cyber Monday, Easter Sale
- Chronograph Watches
- 24 Hour Subdial, Chronograph, Glowing Hands, Glowing Markers
- Strap Material
- Stainless Steel
- Case Material
- Stainless Steel
- Display Type
- Dial Colour
- Strap Colour
- Case Width
- 36.8 mm
- Case Depth
- 8 mm
- Clasp Type
- Crown Type
- Dial Shape
- Hour Markers
- Water Resistance
- 50 metres
- UK orders over £300: Next Working Day^ (DPD Courier / Special Delivery)
- UK orders under £300: 1-2 Working Days^ (DPD Courier / Tracked 24)
- International: DHL Express Worldwide where available (1-3 working days approx)
- International: For some destinations, we use tracked and insured postal service (1-3 weeks**)
^Please note orders can only be sent the same day if ordered before 4pm Mon-Friday or 11:30am Saturday. Unfortunately deliveries and shipments do not take place on bank holidays, please contact us for more info if required.
*INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS / BREXIT INFO: We are based in the United Kingdom. For deliveries to EU countries, all customs duties and taxes are paid on our shipping account so the price you pay is the final price. For deliveries outside the UK and EU, there may be duties/charges and taxes to pay before the package arrives. We advise checking with your local customs authority to see whether your order will be taxable, and what additional charges may apply that are outside of our control.
**DELIVERIES TO RUSSIA: Depending on location, shipments may take 8 weeks or more during periods of high parcel volume and postal strikes. Shipments to Russia and remote locations can only be carried out by postal service which may take several weeks.