First Class Watches
Brand Authorised UK Retailer
We are an authorised UK retailer for more than 150 brands of watches and jewellery. All items are complete with the official manufacturer warranty (see below) and are 100% genuine. Rated excellent on both eBay and Trustpilot by over 15,000 independent reviews, you can shop with confidence.
Casio is an electronics manufacturing company that was founded in 1946 by Tadao Kashio. The brand has a versatile portfolio, from musical instruments and digital cameras to analogue and digital watches. The company rose to popularity quickly after releasing its first-ever product, a cigarette holder, which proved to be a huge success. Casio became involved in electronics in 1954 when they released Japan’s first electro-mechanical calculator.
During the “Quartz Revolution” in the 1970s, Casio expanded and became one of the first brands to create quartz watches which solidified the brand as an innovator in horological society. The brand’s timepieces are affordable and long-wearing, making them a favourite to both enthusiasts and everyday people. With the large variety of wristwatches and their commitment to progress, it is no surprise Casio has remained amongst the giants in the industry.
Core Features of the Casio G-Shock:
- G-Shock watches are water-resistant up to over 10 bars or 100 meters .
- The hands and the indices of the models are luminescent .
- Incredibly durable, the watch is shock-resistant , vibration resistant and centrifugal force resistant.
Model Specifications: GA-900A-1A9ER
- The black 50 mm case of the watch is made of resin .
- A yellow resin strap secures the watch.
- The black dial gives the watch its high-tech appearance. The model also features digital displays. Yellow elements tie in the overall design.
- A hard glass mineral crystal encases the dial.
- Amongst the many functions featured on the watch are alarms, a calendar , an LED backlight, a stopwatch function alongside a world timer.
- Movement Type – Quartz
As an authorised dealer of Casio all our products are complete with:
- Casio 2 Year Guarantee – fully stamped & dated (where appropriate)
- Instruction Manual
- Presentation Box
- Men’s Watches
- Movement & Power
- Battery Powered Quartz
- Event Pages
- Black Friday, Boxing Day, Cyber Monday, Easter Sale, Valentines Day
- Sports Watches
- Alarm, Date Display, Day Display, Glowing Hands, Scratch Resistant
- Strap Material
- Case Material
- Display Type
- Analog, Digital
- Dial Colour
- Strap Colour
- Case Width
- 50 mm
- Case Depth
- 17 mm
- Clasp Type
- Standard Buckle
- Crown Type
- Dial Shape
- Hour Markers
- Water Resistance
- 0 metres
- UK orders over £300: Next Working Day^ (DPD Courier / Special Delivery)
- UK orders under £300: 1-2 Working Days^ (DPD Courier / Tracked 24)
- International: DHL Express Worldwide where available (1-3 working days approx)
- International: For some destinations, we use tracked and insured postal service (1-3 weeks**)
^Please note orders can only be sent the same day if ordered before 4pm Mon-Friday or 11:30am Saturday. Unfortunately deliveries and shipments do not take place on bank holidays, please contact us for more info if required.
*INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS / BREXIT INFO: We are based in the United Kingdom. For deliveries to EU countries, all customs duties and taxes are paid on our shipping account so the price you pay is the final price. For deliveries outside the UK and EU, there may be duties/charges and taxes to pay before the package arrives. We advise checking with your local customs authority to see whether your order will be taxable, and what additional charges may apply that are outside of our control.
**DELIVERIES TO RUSSIA: Depending on location, shipments may take 8 weeks or more during periods of high parcel volume and postal strikes. Shipments to Russia and remote locations can only be carried out by postal service which may take several weeks.