NOTE: listing will be removed from sale ~ 30/7 from start date (so may be before the actual listed end time so don’t leave it to the last minute to purchase!)
If you don’t see the item you were looking for in my listings please ask, it may be still available.
With GJ presentation box.
With a history that spans more than 100 years, the Georg Jensen brand represents quality craftsmanship and combines both timeless and contemporary aesthetic design, manufacturing luxury lifestyle products that combine both functionality and beauty, ranging from hollowware to watches, jewellery & also items for the home & office.
The philosophy of Georg Jensen himself was to create democratic designs possessing both functionality & beauty. His artistic talent & superior craftsmanship, combined with his ability to identify & nurture new design talent, was the foundation on which he built Georg Jensen in Copenhagen in 1904. The same ethos continues in the company today & its products are still favoured by millions around the world and it is considered one of Denmark’s most recognised brands.
Georg Jensen, By Appointment, Jewellers to the Danish Royal Family.
- Georg Jensen post 1945 logo.
- On Clasp – 925.
- Length: 101cm (40”)
- Silverballs: 8mm diameter, x 9 of them.
- BNIB with tag. Displayed only and wiped over with a soft cloth.
NOTE: I make every effort to upload clear pictures, including hallmarks. Some are highly magnified, making the items (even when brand new!) look much worse than they actually look in real life/to the naked eye – so please don’t be put off – you can just be reassured that I do not hide any defects!
(PS. Some times I have a bad day and the photos are not as good as I would wish and I cant work out why!🥴 I will try and do them again when I manage to put memory + daylight together! Message me if there is a photo you would specifically like to see and it will be a good reminder for me!)
*Save me & call in again soon to see more fabulous Jewellery listings (especially Scottish & Scandinavian) & other vintage/antique items, as I am selling off part of my collections.*
😀DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES😀
Please see my other account at 16yssm / 15yssm
I will always try to give important details/measurements, please message me if I forgot or if there is any further information you require before bidding/buying. I will usually answer within 24hrs.
Any items used in presenting/styling a listing (jewellery boxes; mats/cloths; jewellery/scarves or additional items of clothing) are for display purposes only, unless itemised in the listing.
I know it is really annoying when an item is not the colour you expect: Colours can vary in different light & on different monitors; people call colours by different names; eBay says use a common term in the title to get picked out, eg. purple, when actually it maybe plum! So I will provide photos in natural light if possible and edit photos to make colours as accurate as possible. I may use flash or lighten/darken photos during editing in order to highlight detail (especially necessary on dark clothing, but can alter the colour), & I will note the photo(s) closest to the true colour if need be.
🤼♀️WEAR & TEAR 👩🌾
I only sell items that I would be happy receiving myself!
“I ask that buyers appreciate my items are preloved/vintage so expect signs of use relative to the items’ age”– I’m sure you recognise this catch-all excuse for any defects/damage buyers have failed to mention or photograph!
Please be assured I will always try to accurately & objectively describe the item & any faults to the best of my ability, & photograph them in the most honest way I can (including close-ups), warts & all! The combination of description + photographs should allow you to form your own objective opinion of the beauty, details and condition.
(NB Don’t be put off by the mention of faults/defects – it in no way means the item is aesthetically displeasing or broken, (unless I specifically say that!) & may well be in a far better state than most items on eBay whose owners say everything is in very good preloved condition, or omit entirely any mention of condition & give only 1/2 distant blurred photos, so leave you guessing! Also remember magnified images look much worse than you can see in normal use/by naked eye)
Clothing & shoes etc. will be clean but may be creased from storage.
OBJECTIVE CONDITION GRADING USED: (works for clothing or contemporary/vintage/antique items):
- Excellent – In new/unused (with or without tag/original box) or virtually new looking condition (can occur even in vintage/antique items if only ever stored/ displayed).
- Very Good – Barely used with minimal signs of wear, in sound overall condition.
- Good – Has signs of use, light-moderate signs of wear but doesn’t detract from the piece.
- Average – Signs of regular use, will show signs of wear, slight damage +/or good repair (will be specified in the listing).
- Poor – Item is damaged, poorly repaired or in obvious need of repair (will be specified in the listing).
- Very Poor – Obviously damaged. For recycle/scrap or significant repair & refurbishment.
Hallmarks/other markings/labels will be photographed & identified, if possible, to the best of my ability. But I am not a professional so please check yourself if accuracy date/maker is important to you.
I would like to thank the creators of the following websites which I regularly use in Hallmark & Makers Mark Identification:
🤗 THE SMALL PRINT / HELPFUL INFO FOR BUYERS 🤗
Ebay is a fantastic place to recycle/collect/buy when the buyer and seller play fair.
I have written the following information so that we can all be on the same wavelength and be happy with our transactions!
Please read & accept before bidding/buying,
😊 Thanks. 😊
Having become an (overly enthusiastic) eBay buyer for several years, I know that warm buzz when the item you receive is as you expected & you have had good service; conversely when the item or service is poor, it can really give you the hump!
Now, as I am currently unable to work due to ill health, I am attempting to turn some of my (& occasionally family/friends) items into funds. And whilst doing so I hope to transfer my experiences into giving my buyers first class service, so you will want to come back for more, time & again!
I am an enthusiast, not a professional, and love to see items find a new home and even a new purpose, rather than melted down and lost forever!
I try to give accurate information on the items that I sell including makers, stamps, style, dates etc. These are my assessment of the items based on research and I try to be as accurate as possible but I won’t be 100% of the time! I try to take good photos of all markings (but can have a bad day!), so if the specific details/interpretation of marks are important to you please do check them yourself.
If you find a mistake, can fill in gaps, or know/find any additional information of interest on a piece, please do share – I am learning all the time and it makes the eBay experience more human!
DON’T MISS OUT
‘Buy it Now’ items may be SOLD at any time!
- PayPal for all, UK buyers can also pay with credit card/cash on collection. (NB. Overseas buyers, & buyers with less than feedbacks, Paypal only please).
- Please pay within 3 days. (Or contact me re planned further bids/buys to take advantage of combined postage discounts).
- I do not aim to make a profit on P+P. It is charged at predicted stamp cost + eBay/Paypal fees. (& sometimes even subsidised!)
- There are times when the eBay suggested postage (frequently), or my guesstimate (occasionally), is wrong & I end up paying more, or less, for postage – so it all works out in the wash!
- If you want to reduce postage further ask what the postage would be without the presentation box (if one was included in the listing) because quite often it is the size of the box that pushes the package up into the ‘small parcel’ postal category, so without it I may be able to package your item as a large letter. (Be assured your item will still be fully protected)
- I don’t charge for packaging (or time or petrol!)
- Each item will be well packed to sufficiently protect them, but packaging will mostly be recycled to save costs & landfill.
- I generally use Royal Mail & try to keep cost as low as possible but eBay insists on certain levels of tracking/signature to cover buyer & seller protection.
(NB. Royal Mail standard post is insured up to £ so items <£ in value will be sent unsigned/untracked)
- I will always obtain Proof of Posting.
- ⚖️OUTSIZED Items (> 2Kg or > 90cm) will be sent Hermes door to door, as this becomes the more economical option. If this is necessary please wait to be invoiced as the cost will be dependant on Insurance level required.
- 🏳️🌈INTERNATIONAL POSTING: is by the eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP) – these prices are set by eBay (I don’t even get to see their cost). This is a trackable service, and includes Taxes/Custom Fees if appropriate. Your item will usually arrive within 6- days.
- 🎁COMBINED POSTAGE: ALWAYS* – so check my other listings – the more you buy the more you save!
Please add items to basket then REQUEST AMENDED/COMBINED INVOICE *BEFORE YOU PAY*.
(*Postage is usually discounted to that of the largest single item, unless, rarely, a higher postage tariff is needed to cover increased weight; size; or insurance value).
Just let me know if you are waiting for other listings (within 7 days) so I don’t worry about non-payment!
NB. *☹️Apologies to International customers but the ‘Global Shipping Program’ isn’t set up to allow combined postage. I have pointed this unfairness out to eBay so watch this space!
- I will try to post 1-2 days after listings end, but have given myself 5 WORKING DAYS on the listing as due to health problems I am often reliant on others to post for me. (I will let you know in the rare event of it being longer).
- NB. If you need something urgently, pay for the faster option (ie. 1st Class rather than 2nd, or request invoice including Special Delivery) & message me & I will always try & oblige.
I am wary of putting ‘or Best Offer’ on the ‘Buy it Now’ price due to a small number of buyers who think it is acceptable to make disparaging offers which can cause upset. If I have allowed ‘Best Offers’ please be aware that offers need to be reasonably close to the asking price (& never more than 10% less) to have any chance of being considered. The more you buy the bigger the discount.
Very rarely I may consider ending an auction early, for SERIOUS OFFERS OVER the AUCTION PRICE, to guarantee the sale. (Consider the auction price as my RESERVE – please do NOT insult with offers lower than this as they will be ignored).
Multiple purchases are always discounted – the more you buy the greater the discount! (message me before pressing buy it now so I can send an adjusted offer. It’s ok to add to your basket)
❎RARE Case of LOST POST:
If you do not receive you item(s) when expected (allowing for dispatch time & post office expected delivery times), please initially be patient and wait to see if they turn up. However if they have still not appeared within 14 working days (guide period for UK only) please send me a message as I will have the proof of postage & tracking code, if I haven’t already added it (if relevant).
I don’t generally accept returns, but if there is a genuine error on my part, of course, I will be happy to refund.
In this event I will also refund outward postage & pay return post as the fault is mine so you won’t be left out of pocket!
However I cannot accept returns if you have simply changed your mind or the item doesn’t fit, so ensure you ask all relevant questions before bidding/buying.
NB.❗️Please do not return anything without first allowing me to review the discrepancy.
Threats/harassment/attempts to blackmail me will be reported to eBay! If there are any suspicions of fraud your name will be passed on to the National ACTION FRAUD team.
- I would be grateful if you could take a minute to leave feedback as this reassures me that the item has arrived safely & everything is good!
- If you are considering leaving anything other than positive feedback on your buying experience please consider messaging me first to see it the problem is: A) under my control. Or B) I can do anything about it.
- I will of course leave feedback once I know all is well. (I hold off this until last as a tick box to myself that the item has arrived; buyer is happy; so transaction is completed)
If you are pleased with our transaction, consider saving my user name for future perusal, & perhaps you could share my user name/listings with others who may be interested in the type of items I am selling?
👛💍👠⌚️ MORE MORE MORE! 📀🎒👗🕰
I will be listing many more items of jewellery, shoes, clothes, collectibles/antiques in the future (I’m addicted to buying & have a tendency to hoard – so need to thin out!). So please look at what else I have listed & ‘ԄSAVE SELLERԆ‘ so you can check back regularly!
🐈🐈🐈🐈 From a smoke free home, but we do have 4 beautiful rescue moggies – so be aware parcels may occasionally have a present of a short silky cat hair, or even one of my, or my daughters’, long hairs (which seem to get everywhere however careful we are!) – please don’t take offence! 🐈🐈🐈🐈
PS. Many thanks – for respecting the time & effort I put into my listings by reading my (rather long) notes. I hope you found them helpful & that they set your mind at rest that I am a very fair minded seller wanting both of us to be happy with our eBay experience!
👗👠👑 HAVE AN AMAZING BUYING EXPERIENCE & COME BACK SOON! 👗👠👑