Genuine BMW ///M Power Motorsport Carbon Fiber Dial Watch !!! Discontinued model from 00’s. Ultra rare model as brand new in the box and made in a limited edition of 500 pieces. Super rare Japan Automatic Generating Movement. Super rare real carbon fiber storage box. Rotating top bezel with carbon fiber insert.
- The real carbon fiber dial of this watch demonstrates technology taken directly from the racetrack: carbon is a key technology in the future of lightweight engineering. A resin-coated carbon weave, made of microscopic carbon fibers, is half the weight of steel.
An all stainless steel case with shock protection for crown, unidirectional rotating top bezel that has a 60 minutes scale on it with real carbon fiber insert and a hardened mineral crystal glass will protect your BMW watch for many years to come. A real black carbon fiber dial with an inner ring that has crisp white Arabic numerals for the military time display, stainless steel hour markers and Arabic numerals, date and bilingual day at 3 o’clock and a raised BMW Motorsport logo at 12 o’clock, will make this timepiece an eye catcher at every sporty event and in daily life. The
glass bottom allows you to admire the <<engine>>, a fine Japan made, self winding movement, which incorporates 6
Jewels and because of the electrical storage unit has a power reserve of 6 months when fully charged. The rotor is engraved with the M Power logotype. It is secured on your wrist with a black soft leather band that has red top stitching & perforated pattern to complement the Motorsport racing design and closes with a stainless steel butterfly folding clasp that has a 3d BMW roundel on it for the extra touch. The watch is engraved on the back with the serial number.
- ATTENTION !!! This model is available with different colored or perforated leather bands: red/blue top stitching, black sticking, perforated racing design, etc. I also have this model with a stainless steel bracelet that has carbon fiber inserts, brand new in the box. Just browse my collection or simply message me !!!
- Automatic Generating System (Electricity Storage Unit)
- Energy depletion forewarning function
- Power reserve indicator
- Instant-start function
- Time, date and day calendar
- Unidirectional rotating metal bezel
- Time standard:
- type of quartz oscillator – tuning fork
- frequency of quartz oscillator – 32,768 Hz
- accuracy – +- seconds per month (on wrist)
- operating temperature range – -5 C to +50 C
- regulation device – Nil (pre-adjusted)
- 3 hands – hours, minutes, seconds
- Day/Date – instant setting device for day/date calendar
- Reset switch
- Automatic generating system – quick-start function
- Power depletion warning function (second hand moves 2 second intervals when voltage is 0.625+-0.015V)
- Jewels – 6 Jewels
- Anti Magnetism – over 1600A/m (direct current magnetic field)
- Driving current consumption – approx 1.4 V
- Operation stopping voltage – 0.45 V
- Type – Titanium-lithium-ion second battery
- Capacity – 4.5mAh
- Nominal voltage – 1.5 V
you will get what is seen in the pictures. They are not stock photos. Ask for more pictures if necessary.
I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple items, so please take a look at my other watches / items !!!
I use priority shipping with tracking number. Available at your request EMS or DHL shipping too.
Estimated delivery time after item shipped:
EUROPE 5-10 business days
REST OF WORLD 10-30 business days
I ship within 3 business days of your payment. Please don’t hold me responsible for the carriers performance.
….a never-ending source of misunderstandings often caused by the irresponsible advertising of certain competitors, who are usually the ones to refuse any responsibility when damage by water occurs.
Here are the facts in plain English:
1. Every known brand submits the watch to a 2-phase test in a chamber, where it has to withstand to pressure for the minimum length of time required by industrial standards. It may seem a paradox, but low pressure-resistance, say at 0.5 bar equivalent to 50 cm depth is more critical to achieve, because increasing pressure tends to compress the seals, thereby increasing the resistance; the second phase test conducted at 3 bar (30 m.) is confirmatory.
Because of a solid case-construction, the known brands watches will resist to 10 bar (100 m. or 300 ft) and we could confidently call it a «diver’s watch»
The water resistance of a wristwatch is constantly challenged by mechanical wear caused by bumps, shocks etc., rapid changes in temperature, caustic acids, chemicals, etc. and can therefore not be guaranteed as a permanent condition. I renounces to using inflationary «theoretical» claims; the decision to wear your valuable timepiece for swimming, diving or in the Sauna is yours. On a side-note: only very few specially trained and equipped divers reach depths of 100 m and wear professional computers to indicate the life-saving compression- and decompression data; at such depths, normal watches will just not do.
Thanks for looking and buying a great and unique item. Have a great day !!!