- QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICEWe are here to help
- PRICE MATCH GuaranteeLet us know if you find it cheaper
- FAST AND FREE DELIVERYOn most of our items
See our eBay store for more great items >>
- A set of 10 bangle forming dies on a wooden storage base
- Use to form your own bangles, both flat and anticlastic
- Highly polished finish
- Includes a carrier rod for holding the die when in use
- Attach the rod into a bench vice and use a hammer or mallet to form the metal
- Forming mallets and vices sold separately
- Includes 5 pieces of 40x50mm, 5 pieces of 60x50mm and 1 pin 19x0mm
LJMDirect are a dedicated to providing quality customer service, dispatching items quickly and offering the best prices on the internet.
Stock is largely purchased directly from the manufacturers meaning we are normally able to offer the lowest price. We aim to match the lowest price for all our products. Please contact us if you find it cheaper elsewhere.
- Payment is required immediately upon selecting ‘Buy It Now.’
- We only accept payment via PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay using a major credit card or direct transfer from your bank accounts.
- We may be able to combine postage for multiple purchases. Please contact us either before or after placing your order to discuss.
- We offer free, standard postage for all UK orders with option to purchase express delivery.
- Orders are generally posted the same day if ordered before 2pm.
- We use Royal Mail 24 and 48 for most of our domestic orders therefore most items arrive within 1-3 working days. Please note, eBay suggested delivery dates are only estimates.
- We use the Royal Mail to ship most of our international orders. Orders generally arrive within two weeks however this can be substantially delayed by customs.
- Large orders will require a signature. If no one is home the item may be left with a neighbour or at your local sorting office. Please note, the postal service doesn?t always remember to leave a card.
- We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase. We only ask that you return it to us in the same condition as sent, with the original packaging.
- Should the product(s) be faulty we will reimburse the cost of return postage.
- We recommend keeping the proof of postage as the return is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are not entirely satisfied and before leaving feedback and we will endeavour to make amends.