We have been a family established business since 1952. We have two branches based in London (Chingford & South Woodford). We offer reasonably priced jewellery and a selection of superior and high calibre as well as unique jewellery and wedding bands. We also stock designer and brand name watches.
It is said that jewellery has to be seen and handled to be fully appreciated, however we here believe that we can now offer and extend to you a personal and intimate online ebay shopping experience. As our customers we want you to be safe in the knowledge that you shall receive the same expert and personal service that many of our customers have enjoyed in our stores over the years.
Why should you buy from us?
- We are a family run business since 1952
- We are authorised seller for our products as we have contracts with the distributors such as Hugo Boss
- We have two high street retail stores
- Royal Mail Shipping and 30 day return policy
- Customer Service team open 6 days a week 9-5pm
- Manufacturers warranty provided
- Registered trading in the UK
We send our goods by either 1st class royal mail signed for or Next day Special Delivery depending on value of items.
Certain times we will offer free postage on items.
We ship our items to the UK and europe. As long as you are a paypal verified user.
We dispatch your purchases within 1-2 days of recieving payment
Items will only be shipped once
- Items will only be shipped once payment has been completed and verified by Paypal
- All items are packaged using high quality materials to ensure safe arrival of your item
- Our packing and shipping departments are closed over the weekend and on UK bank holidays
- All packages that we dispatch require a signature on arrival and so we cannot dispatch to a PO Box address
In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations you are responsible for the cost of return shipping with 30 days of receipt.
If you are requesting an exchange please include a note detailing the model you wish to exchange it for.
We are unable to accept returns of any kind if the item has been worn. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are requesting a repair, please include a clear explanation of the problem. Please note that if this item cannot be repaired in house, it will be sent to the manufacturer for repair under the warranty. If it is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, the repair and return shipping will be completed for free.
Please see your watch’s manual for guidance on what is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. If repair work is not covered, then we will get in touch with an estimate of the costs involved.