“Hatton Jewellers“is one of the largest independent UK stockists of hallmarked gold Jewellery. Based in the London diamond district of Hatton Garden, we have been established since 1974. We are constantly striving to give our customers an enjoyable and professional service. Our fully trained and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to assist you. Here at Hatton Jewellers we also have an in-house workshop which allows us to make quick adjustment and alterations before dispatching your order if needed.
If you have any questions, you may call or message us and one of our friendly staff will be able to help you. Our Contact details are found at the bottom of the listing in the “Business seller information”. You can also visit our Showroom in Hatton Garden, London. Please find the full address and directions below.
This stunning semi-solid Italian hand-assembled rope link chain is crafted from 9ct yellow gold. Italian jewellery is world-renowned for being of the highest quality and this can be seen with our rope link range. Hand-assembled in Italy, this chain has a stunning polished finish. Each link has a width of 3mm in diameter and the item comes complete with a super-strong lobster claw clasp. As with all our items, a full British hallmark is found stamped on this piece to ensure the gold purity.
Hatton Jewellers are an assay assured company meaning all our products get independently check for gold purity and this is the guarantee we pass on to our customers.
This chain is part of our Italian semi-solid range. It gives the look of a heavier chain, but the weight is very cleverly reduced, giving an approximate 70% reduction in price comparing it to a solid version of the same chain.
This item also comes complete with a certificate of authenticity and insurance valuation. The appraisal value for this document is £ 490.00.
The product video shows the exact item on offer but it may not represent the same size that you are currently viewing.
THIS CHAIN IS NOT SUITABLE TO HANG A PENDANT. We stock solid rope chains that are perfect for pendants.
You can pay for your order in several ways:
- Through eBay checkout. Simply select this option as you go through the checkout process.
- 90-day layaway (Email us for further information)
- Bank Transfer (Email us for further information)
- Finance – When you make a purchase over £300 from Hatton Jewellers, you will always have the option to Spread the Cost over a time period that suits you.
- Dependent upon the total of your order, you will be able to spread the cost over 6-36 months.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- For the reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty.
- If you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt. The Buyer is responsible to cover the cost of the return and it should be sent by registered post.
Shop with total confidence, Hatton Jewellers are Assay Assured
Assay Assured is the only Trustmark specifically for online jewellery retailers. Backed by many of the biggest names in the industry. There are four assay offices within the UK which independently stamp official Hallmarks which guarantees the product is of the stated purity of the precious metal.
What is a Hallmark
A hallmark is an official mark or series of marks struck on items made of metal, mostly to certify the content of noble metals such as platinum, gold, silver, and palladium. All products from Hatton Jewellers carry the British Hallmark.
We use a trackable & “signed for” shipping service for all orders. Customers will be kept informed throughout by receipt of a shipping confirmation email after purchase. This will also provide you with your tracking number, so you know your order is on its way. For total peace-of-mind, we offer full insurance to your doorstep and for this reason, we can only deliver to the shipping address on your order.
Free Delivery within the The United Kingdom & Northern Ireland
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3 pm are dispatched the same day (unless an alteration is required e.g. resize, links in/out, etc and these will usually be dispatched the following working day). All shipping within the UK is FREE of charge.
Orders are delivered Royal Mail “Special Delivery – Before 1 pm” and this is a fully insured service.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF THE MAINLAND UK (WORLDWIDE)
We use a combination of carriers which will either be Royal Mail “International Signed For” or Fedex Express depending on the order value. Both services are fully insured to your door service. Orders placed between Monday-Friday before 3 pm have a “same day” dispatch. If you place your order after 3 pm (GMT) your order will be dispatched the following working day. International shipping expected delivery times are 5-10 working days.
29 Hatton Wall
29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N8JJ, United Kingdom