NOTE: listing will be removed from sale before the end time (just to stop it auto re-listing!) -so don’t leave it to the last minute to purchase!
If you don’t see the item you were looking for in my listings please ask, it may be still available. Thanks, Y
Welsh 9ct Rose GOLD Unisex WATCH.
Early Serial No. 00024.
Contains 14.8g SOLID ROSE GOLD!
With fabulous styling, this unique gold watch is made nearly entirely of solid rose gold to stunning effect. The smallest touches of yellow gold make up the hands which contrast beautifully with the even darker rose gold/red gold used in the bark textured solid gold watch face. all protected by a sapphire crystal glass.
The precision made Swiss quartz movement means that it utilises the most accurate time-keeping technology available.
The factory fitted brown crocodile effect leather strap and a yellow gold plated clasp complete this unique and intricate timepiece.
Brand new, as sold, including tag, wooden Clogau watch box and outer cardboard box. As well as it’s Clogau Certificate of Authenticity.
Throughout the passage of time, clockmakers around the world have developed their art as impressive heirloom showpieces to demonstrate their skilled craftsmanship. Clogau’s Timepieces collection reflects the tradition and quality of the skilled watchmakers of our past and includes rare Welsh gold that is true to our Welsh heritage and distinctive style. This rose gold watch provides a stylish timepiece that can be worn for any occasion.
Would make a fantastic present for a loved one or yourself!
Recently checked & serviced by an experienced watch-mender, as it had been sat in a drawer for several years. A new (high end) battery was added.
- Welsh dragon to guarantee the inclusion of welsh gold
- Clogau logo,
- Edinburgh office
|Metal Type: Solid 9ct Yellow & Solid Rose Gold
Face: Solid Rose Gold
Face Dimensions: 33mm diameter
Water Resistance: 1 ATM (ie. splash, rain & brief immersion _ not suitable for a swim!)
Hands: Yellow Gold
Glass: Sapphire Crystal
Strap: Brown leather
Strap size: 18mm tapers to 14mm
Buckle: Yellow Gold Plated Stainless Steel
Weight: 14.80g (gold weight)
*Save me & call in again soon to see more fabulous Jewellery listings (especially Scandinavian) & other vintage/antique items, as I am selling off part of my collections*
😀 DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES 😀
Please see my other account at 16yssm or 15yssm
🙏 Buying preloved items is a sustainable way of living –
🌏 YOU ARE HELPING TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT! 🌍
Thank you 🙏
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ!
Ebay is a fantastic place to recycle/collect/buy when the buyer and seller play fair.
I have written the following information so that we can all be on the same wavelength and be happy with our transaction!
Please read & accept before bidding/making an offer/buying.
😊 Thanks 😊
Having become an (overly enthusiastic) eBay buyer for several years, I know that warm buzz when the item you receive is as you expected & you have had good service; conversely when the item or service is poor, it can really give you the hump!
Now, as I am currently unable to work due to ill health, I am attempting to turn some of my (& occasionally family/friends) items into funds. And whilst doing so I hope to transfer my experiences, good and bad, into giving my buyers first class service, so you will want to come back for more, time & again!
I am an enthusiast, not a professional, and love to see items find a new home and even a new purpose, rather than melted down and lost forever!
I try to give accurate information on the items that I sell including makers, stamps, style, dates etc. These are my assessment of the items based on research and I try to be as accurate as possible but I won’t be 100% of the time! I try to take good photos of all markings (but can have a bad day!), so if the specific details/interpretation of marks are important to you please do check them yourself.
If you find a mistake, can fill in gaps, or know/find any additional information of interest on a piece, please do share – I am learning all the time and it makes the eBay experience more human!
I will always try to give important details/measurements. Please message me if I forgot or if there is any further information you require before bidding/buying. I will usually answer within 24hrs.
Hallmarks/other markings/labels will be photographed & identified, if possible, to the best of my ability. But I am not a professional so please check yourself if accuracy, date or maker is important to you.
I would like to thank the creators of the following websites which I regularly use in Hallmark & Makers Mark Identification:
I make every effort to upload clear pictures. Some under high magnification, especially to show hallmarks and details or defect/damage or repair. But (even on new items) this can makes even the slightest manufacturing imperfections & specks of dust appear much more prominent even though they are often not visible to the naked eye! So please don’t be put off – you can just rest assured that I do not hide any problems!
A recently purchased light box has improve my photo’s but at times still leaves some unusual effects on shiny objects. So if you are unsure whether something is a defect or camera/lighting effect just ask, though I will have usually mentioned any major defect/damage in the description.
Any items used in presenting a listing (eg. jewellery boxes; mats/cloths; jewellery/scarves or additional items of clothing) are for display purposes only, unless itemised in the listing.
A box will only be sent if specified in the listing so that I can keep postage low by sending as a large letter if size allows.
If your item is for a present & you would like a (non branded) box, request before paying and I will upgrade your postage to small parcel.
I know it is really annoying when an item is not the colour you expect: Colours can vary in different light (even natural light doesn’t always guarantee the correct colour!) & on different monitors; people call colours by different names; eBay says use a common term in the title to get picked out, eg. purple, when actually it maybe plum! So I will edit photos to make colours as accurate as possible. I may also use flash or lighten/darken photos during editing in order to highlight detail (especially necessary on dark clothing, but can alter the colour), & I will note the photo(s) closest to the true colour if need be.
🤼♀️WEAR & TEAR👩🌾
I only sell items that I would be happy receiving myself!
I’m sure you will all recognise the seller catch-all excuse for have failed to mention or show defects/damage: “Buyers should appreciate my items are not new/vintage so expect signs of use”
Please be assured I will always try to accurately & objectively describe the item & any faults to the best of my ability, & photograph them in the most honest way I can (including close-ups), warts & all! The combination of description + photographs should allow you to form your own objective opinion of the beauty, details and condition.
(NB Don’t be put off by the mention of faults/defects – it in no way means the item is aesthetically displeasing or broken, (unless I specifically say that!) & may well be in a far better state than most items on eBay whose owners say everything is in ‘Very Good ‘Excellent’ ‘Mint’ condition or expected for age, or omit entirely any mention of condition & give only 1-2 distant blurred photos, so leave you guessing! Also remember magnified images look much worse than you can see by naked eye)
Clothing & shoes etc. will be clean but may be creased from storage.
OBJECTIVE CONDITION GRADING USED
– all damage/signs of use taken into account whether expected for age/use or not (I’ll let you decide on the latter):
(works for clothing/shoes and contemporary/vintage/antique items)
- Excellent – In new/unused (with or without tag/original box) or virtually new looking condition (can occur even in vintage/antique items if only ever stored/ displayed).
- Very Good – Barely used with minimal signs of wear, in sound overall condition.
- Good – Has signs of use, light-moderate signs of wear but doesn’t detract from the piece.
- Average – Signs of regular use, will show signs of wear, slight damage +/or good repair (will be specified in the listing).
- Poor – Item is damaged, poorly repaired or in obvious need of repair (will be specified in the listing).
- Very Poor – Obviously damaged. For recycle/scrap or significant repair.
- There are now many more options for payment, all of which are managed by Ebay.
- Please pay within 3 days. (Or contact me re planned further bids/buys to take advantage of combined postage discounts allowable to 7 days).
- I do not aim to make a profit on P+P. It is charged at predicted stamp cost + eBay/Paypal fees. (& sometimes even subsidised!)
- There are times when the eBay suggested postage (frequently), or my guesstimate (occasionally), is wrong & I end up paying more, or less, for postage – so it all works out in the wash!
- If you want to reduce postage further ask what the postage would be without the presentation box (if one was included in the listing) because quite often it is the size of the box that pushes the package up into the ‘small parcel’ postal category, so without it I may be able to package your item as a large letter. (Be assured your item will still be fully protected)
- I don’t charge for packaging (or time or petrol!)
- Each item will be well packed to sufficiently protect them, but packaging will mostly be recycled to save costs & landfill.
- I generally use Royal Mail & try to keep cost as low as possible but eBay insists on certain levels of tracking/signature to cover buyer & seller protection.
(NB. Royal Mail standard post is insured up to £ so items <£ in value will be sent unsigned/untracked)
- I will always obtain Proof of Posting.
- ⚖️OUTSIZED Items (> 2Kg or > 90cm) will be sent by the most economical service at the time. If this is necessary please wait to be invoiced as the cost will be dependant on size/service used & Insurance level required.
- 🏳️🌈INTERNATIONAL POSTING: is by the eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP) at the price shown – set by eBay (I don’t even get to see their cost). This is a trackable service, and includes Taxes/Custom Fees if appropriate. Your item will usually arrive within 6- days.
- 🎁COMBINED POSTAGE: ALWAYS* – so check my other listings – the more you buy the more you save! As long as you REQUEST AMENDED/COMBINED INVOICE *BEFORE YOU PAY*.
(*Postage is usually discounted to that of the largest single item, unless, rarely, a higher postage tariff is needed to cover increased weight; size; or insurance value).
Just let me know if you are waiting for other listings (within 7 days) so I don’t worry about non-payment!
NB. *☹️Apologies to International customers but the ‘Global Shipping Program’ isn’t set up to allow combined postage. I have pointed out this unfairness to eBay so watch this space!
UPDATE😃: I have found a way around this – message me BEFORE making your purchases!
- I will try to post 1-2 days after payment, but have given myself 5 WORKING DAYS on the listing as due to health problems I am often reliant on others to post for me. (I will let you know in the rare event of it being over 5/7).
- NB. If you need something urgently, pay for the faster option (ie. 1st Class rather than 2nd, or request invoice including Special Delivery) & let me know, as I will always try & oblige.
On BUY IT NOW listings: offers need to be reasonably close to the asking price (within 10%) to have any chance of being considered. Disparaging offers are not acceptable & will be ignored. Repeat offenders will be blocked!
On AUCTION listings: If offers are being accepted please remember the auction price is the RESERVE (I would have thought this was obvious, but apparently not!) so don’t insult with offers under this! I will only rarely consider ending an auction early because I don’t want to upset buyers waiting for the auction. So there is only room for serious offers OVER the auction price to have any chance.
Multiple Buy It Now purchases are always discounted! (As long as I am contacted before you pay so I can make adjustments)
❎RARE Case of LOST POST:
If you do not receive you item(s) when expected (allowing for payment date & any necessary clearing time; dispatch time; & post office expected delivery times), please initially be patient and wait to see if it turns up and check with your local sorting office. However if it has still not appeared within 14 working days of expected (guide period for UK only) please send me a message as I will have the proof of postage & tracking code, if I haven’t already added it (if relevant).
I don’t generally accept returns.
I thoroughly check all items prior to listing and will note any defects in the description. but I am only human and can sometimes miss things. If there is a GENUINE ERROR on my part, of course I will be happy to refund, including original & return shipping so that you won’t be out of pocket!
I cannot accept returns if you have simply changed your mind or the item doesn’t fit, so ensure you ask all relevant questions before bidding/buying.
Note:❗️Please do not return anything without first allowing me to review the discrepancy.
Threats/ Harassment/ Attempts to blackmail, will all be reported to eBay! If there are any suspicions of fraud your name will be passed on to the National ACTION FRAUD Squad.
If on return I feel that the item has been tampered with I will take action through eBay/PayPal as necessary to reclaim.
- I would be grateful if you could take a minute to leave feedback as this reassures me that the item has arrived safely & and you are happy with it.
- If you are considering leaving anything other than positive feedback on your buying experience please consider if the problem is:
a) Due to misreading the listing or wishful thinking on your behalf (yep – I’ve done it!);
b) Under sellers control – or nothing I/they could have possibly done about it! Eg. Delayed delivery due to Covid!; Or
c) Is there anything I can do to put things right?
Message me to see.
- I will of course leave feedback for you as well once I know all is well. (I hold off doing this until last as a reminder to check that the item has arrived safely & buyer is happy. Then when I complete the buyer feedback I know everything is completed)
If you are pleased with our transaction, consider saving my user name for future perusal, & perhaps you could share my user name/listings with others who may be interested in the type of items I am selling?
👛💍👠⌚️ MORE MORE MORE! 📀🎒👗🕰
I will be listing many more items of jewellery, shoes, clothes, collectibles/antiques in the future (I’m addicted to buying & have a tendency to hoard – so need to thin out!). So please look at what else I have listed & ‘ԄSAVE SELLERԆ‘ so you can check back regularly!
🐈🐈🐈🐈 From a smoke free home, but we do have 4 beautiful rescue moggies – so be aware parcels may occasionally have a present of a short silky cat hair, or even one of my, or my daughters’, long hairs (which seem to get everywhere however careful we are!) – please don’t take offence! 🐈🐈🐈🐈
PS. Many thanks – for respecting the time & effort I put into my listings by reading my (rather long) notes. I hope you found them helpful & that they reassured you that I am a very fair minded seller wanting both of us to be happy with our eBay experience!
👗👠👑 HAVE AN AMAZING BUYING EXPERIENCE & COME BACK SOON! 👗👠👑